Collection of Information
Information posted on Hodal City is definitely available in public. If you share your personal information with us, it means you are allowing us to store and transfer that information on our servers. We collect the following personal information from our users –
- Contact details, email address, and sometimes financial details
- IMEI number
- Sign-in data, stats on page views, user traffic, etc. However, you may disable browser cookies, though it affects the site’s performance on your browser.
- Other apps on your device
- Other details, such as standard web log info, and IP address of the user
Use of Information
We use personal information of the users to –
- Collect fees, resolve disputes and deal with problems
- Provide services
- Enforce policies and promote safe trading
- Communicate promotional offers and marketing
- Measure interest in services, customize user experience, and prompt users about updates and services
Disclosure of Information
- All the information collected from the users is strictly confidential here and Hodal City doesn’t and will never share or disclose any confidential information to any third party or external sources.
- Privacy of our user is most important for us. At any point of time, we will never and don’t, either rent or sell personal information of the users to third parties without consent from the users.
- From time to time, we may have to disclose personal information of the users to law enforcing or government agencies, or our regulators, but only under proper control.
- Hodal City reserves the right to use personal information of users in any judicial or investigation process regarding fraud on transactions.
- We are liable to disclose users’ personal information in lieu of claims which content or posting violates rights of others, to enforce policies, and to protect anyone’s property, safety or rights.
- We may also disclose users’ personal details with
- Service providers helping our business operations
- Corporate affiliates who help prevent or detect unauthorized activities and offer joint services
Modification, Access and Deletion of Information
You are liable to access, modify or delete your personal information when you review your account status page or posting. You may contact our customer support to review personal information stored by us which is not available. We will delete your personal information when we no longer require it for the above purposes. We store your personal information according to the law to enforce policies, resolve disputes and avoid unauthorized users from using our services again.
We use a lot of security measures, such as passwords, encryption, and physical security, to protect integrity and security of your personal info against disclosure and unauthorized access.